supported by Lewisham Homes, Heidi Alexander MP and Vicky Foxcroft MP
will be holding their
Fifth Annual Diversity Masterclass
Women at the Top: Inspiring Balance
House of Commons
Tues. 24th Nov. 2015 - 6.30pm-8.30pm
Doors 6pm (Please note - prompt start)
Women at the Top: Inspiring Balance is a celebration of female leadership and balance.
The panel will focus on the issues affecting the career paths of women entering competitive professions, maintaining their careers, business, well-being and striking a balance.
The event is open to all: under- and post-graduates, newly qualified and established professionals, and provides a fantastic opportunity to meet established and respected leaders, to network and gain tips, which may well give you the competitive edge.
Introduced by Heidi Alexander MP, the Shadow Secretary of State for Health and the Labour Member of Parliament for Lewisham East. She has been an Opposition Whip since 2012.
Panel: (alphabetical by surname)
Sally Bolton, OBE, MD of the London 2017 International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Championships;
Sandra Federighi, Global CFO, Stella McCartney;
Aicha McKenzie, Founder and Managing Director @ AMCK Management Ltd., an international talent agency specialising in Creative Directors, Choreographers and commercial dancers;
Vinita Rathi, Founder of IT agency Systango.com, Co-Founder of Women Who Code London and former VP at Goldman Sachs, London;
Jackie Ronson, Digital Director of EE - the UK’s largest telco, Board member of City Women Network (CWN) and co-founder of European consultancy TomorrowToday#
Dearbhla Walsh, film and television director of Eastenders, The Tudors and most recently, the critically acclaimed Roald Dahl's Esio Trot with Dame Judi Dench and Dustin Hoffman;
Xuefei Yang, an internationally acclaimed classical guitarist and named as one of the 100 top classical musicians of our time.
Moderator: Garry Green, Barrister, 2 Bedford Row
- Are women breaking the glass ceiling?
- Visibility – are women standing up and being counted?
- How do we get more women into senior positions?
- Status of women in competitive industries?
- How can women balance career, personal life and well-being?
- Portfolio careers
6.00 – 6.30 Guests seated for discussion
6.30 - Welcome, introduction
6.40 - 8.00 Panel discussion
8.00 – 8.30 Q&A
8.30 – 8.45 Close and depart
- Access to the House of Commons is via Cromwell Green Visitors Entrance on St.Margaret Street
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for airport-type security to enter the House of Commons
- The event will take place in Committee Room 14
- Please note that no food or drink is allowed in any of the Committee Rooms although delegates may take in bottled water
- Please let us know of any special requirements, including any assisted access needs to the House of Commons
E: info (at) inspirationalyou.co.uk
T: 07545 156 111